Wanna know the secret to EXPLODE your followers count on Instagram? “Buy Instagram followers”
Suspect that someone has your account’s password and has logged in to your profile? Luckily, you can check your login activity on Instagram to find out who and when was logged in to your Instagram account.
In this article you are going to learn how to check your login activity on Instagram.
Let’s get started!
How to check your login activity on Instagram?
Follow these steps and you will figure out how you can do it:
- Go to your Instagram profile page.
- Click on the three lines icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- After that hit the Settings at the bottom of the screen.
- Find and tap the Security section.
- Now press on the Login Activity.
- Here you can view the login activity for your account. If you see any location that is not familiar for you, then click on that location.
- Tap Log out and change your password.
It is more important to check login activity when you have a creator or business profile. If you don’t know about business or creator account then you should be aware of this. You can use Instagram profile as a business card when you are a Creator or a Business entity. You can add clickable link in your Instagram profile like a website link. It makes the profile more effective. You can promote your blog or your marketer’s profile page.
Use this proven method to EXPLODE your followers count on Instagram “Buy Instagram followers”
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to check your login activity on Instagram. Leave your comments down below if you have any more questions.