If you didn’t know already, Facebook saves all of your activity on Facebook and you can even view your browsing history. Wondering how to find all of your browsing history using your mobile device?
In this article I am going to show you where to find your browsing history on Facebook App!
Let’s get started!
Where to find your browsing history on Facebook App?
If you would like to check your browsing history log on Facebook using your mobile device, then just follow these steps:
- Open up Facebook app and login to your profile if you haven’t already;
- Click on the menu icon at the top right of your screen;
- Scroll down and from the menu select “Settings & Privacy”. From the drop-down menu select “Settings”.
- Scroll down till you find “Your Facebook information” tab and click on “Activity log”;
- Here you will see all of your activity on Facebook;
- If you would like to narrow down your activity log and view only specific activity, then you can click on “Category” filter at the top and select “Search history” to view only your search history. Done!
I hope this guide was helpful and now you know where to find your browsing history on Facebook App. Leave your comments below if you have any questions!