Want to grow your Instagram profile? Click here and get more Instagram followers NOW!
You probably know that Instagram allows to upload only up to 15-second videos to your stories. However, what to do if you want to upload a video that is longer than 15-seconds.
Luckily, there is a little trick that I have found out that will help you to easily upload videos that are longer than that.
Keep reading and in this article you will learn how to upload longer than 15-second videos on Instagram stories.
Let’s get started!
How to upload 15+ second videos on Instagram stories?
If you have a longer video and can’t upload it to your Instagram stories, then simply follow these steps and you will find out how to do it:
- Go to your App Store, if you have an iPhone or to Google Play Store, if you are using Android.
- Find the app called CutStory for Instagram Stories and click to download this app.
- Once it will be installed into your phone, open it and press the Video icon.
- Choose your video.
- Click “Add“.
- After that tap the button in the right corner and select “Instagram“.
- Now wait until your video will be cropped. As you can see my video is cropped into 3 parts.
- Press the tick to save video into your camera roll.
- Now go to your Instagram home tab.
- Press to make a Story.
- Choose your cropped video.
- Press “Next“, “Next” and “Share“.
- Then click “Share” one more time again.
Done! You have successfully uploaded a long video to your Instagram stories.
Don’t miss: How to Become Famous on Instagram Just In 14 Steps
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to upload your longer than 15-second video on Instagram Stories. If you still have any questions related to this topic, then leave a comment below!