Instagram’s archiving feature has been introduced in 2017. It is a great feature allowing you to archive your unwanted posts so they wouldn’t be visible to public.
It is a good alternative for deleting, because you can restore (unarchive) your archived Instagram posts just by a click of a button.
In this article you are going to learn how to unarchive your Instagram posts and stories.
Don’t miss: How to Disable Activity Status on Instagram?
Let’s get started!
How to unarchive Instagram posts & stories?
If you have accidentally archived Instagram post/story or want to restore it so it would be visible to the public again, then you need to unarchive it.
Follow the steps below to unarchive your Instagram posts and stories:
- Open up Instagram app and log in to your profile if you haven’t already;
- Tap on your profile picture icon at the bottom right of your screen;
- Tap on the menu icon (three lines) at the top right corner and select “Archive” from the drop-down menu;
- At the top choose which archive you would like to view, whether it is your Stories or Posts archive;
- Find the post which you would like to unarchive and press on it. Afterwards, tap on the three dot icon at the top right corner and select “Show on Profile” to unarchive. Done!
Congratulations, you have successfully restored (unarchived) your Instagram post or story. It will become visible to the public immediately after you unarchived it.
I hope that you were able to find your Archive folder and unarchived the post or story you wanted to restore. If you have any questions related to this topic, then leave a comment below!