You may have noticed many of YouTube notification mails in your email inbox. You can get these notifications every time someone subscribers to your channel, comments or likes your video, replied to your comment.
It may be very frustrating especially if you have a channel with big audience. Bigger the audience, more engagement and email notifications you get.
If you would like to stop receiving emails from YouTube, then keep reading and you will find out how to stop email notifications from YouTube.
Let’s get started!
Don’t miss: How Often to Publish Videos on YouTube?
How to stop email notifications from YouTube?
If you would like to stop getting email notifications from YouTube, then just follow the steps below:
- Go to YouTube.com and login to your YouTube account;
- Click on your profile icon on the top left, from the drop-down menu select “Settings”;
- From the menu on the left, select “Notifications”;
- Scroll down and you will see a section named “Email notifications”;
- Turn the toggle off next to “Permission” tab (“Send me emails about my YouTube activity and updates I requested“);
- Also, turn all the toggles off under “Your preferences” tab (“Subscriptions”, “General product updates” and “Your YouTube channel updates”). Done!
Also, if you keep receiving any additional emails from YouTube, then just manually click unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. This should unsubscribe you from related emails.
Don’t miss: How to Turn Off YouTube AutoPlay Feature?
I hope that you found this guide helpful and won’t be receiving any YouTube emails anymore. If you still have any questions related to this topic, then leave a comment below!