Are you frustrated from all the email notifications that you receive from Twitter? Did you know that you can stop receiving Twitter email notifications just in a few steps?
Clicking Unsubscribe button at the bottom of Twitter email is not enough – this won’t disable all of the other Twitter notifications (as there are variety of them). If you click Unsubscribe button, you will only unsubscribe from this particular notification.
To really stop receiving emails from Twitter, you need to tweak your notification preferences directly in Twitter settings.
In this article you are going to learn how to stop receiving email notifications from Twitter.
Let’s get started!
Don’t miss: How to Create The Perfect Twitter Tweet: 7 Tips
How to stop receiving email notifications from Twitter?
Every social media platform is constantly sending its users variety of different emails just to get users back so they would continue using their platform.
Twitter is not an exception. If you are very active on social media, you can receive from several to dozen emails each day from Twitter. Majority of users may be frustrated by such a large quantity of unnecessary emails.
If you are tired of unnecessary emails and would like to stop receiving them, then follow the steps below to stop receiving email notifications from Twitter:
- Go to Twitter.com and login to your profile if you haven’t already;
- Click on your profile icon at the top right corner and select “Settings and privacy” from the drop-down menu;
- From the menu on the left, select “Email notifications”;
- Check or uncheck boxes to tweak your email notification preferences. If you would like to disable all notifications, then just click “Turn off” button at the top next to “Email is enabled” tab;
- Click on “Saves changes” button at the bottom. Done!
Keep in mind, that by disabling all email notifications, you will still be receiving important Twitter service announcements and security notification emails.
I hope that you found this guide helpful and were able to tweak your settings to stop receiving email notifications from Twitter. If you have any more questions related to this topic, then leave a comment below!