If you have been publishing videos on YouTube for a while, then you should already know where to find your YouTube channel’s subscribers list.
However, if you are new to YouTube, then keep reading further and you will learn how to see subscribers of your YouTube channel.
Knowing your subscribers will get you an idea of your audience and it will also help you to figure out what type of content they would prefer to watch more.
Let’s get started!
Don’t miss: How Often to Publish Videos on YouTube?
How to see who subscribed to your YouTube channel?
Keep in mind that you will be able to check the full list of your YouTube channel subscribers only using desktop computer. You won’t be able to do this on your smartphone, because for mobile users only the total number of subscribers is visible.
Follow the steps below to see who subscribed to your YouTube channel using desktop computer:
- Go to YouTube and login to your YouTube channel if you haven’t already;
- Click on your profile picture icon at the top right corner, from the drop-down menu select “Your Channel”;
- Click on “YouTube Studio” button at the top right corner;
- Once in “Dashboard” window you should see a tab named “Recent Subscribers”. Click “See more” and the most recent subscribers with their names will be displayed here;
- If for whatever reason you can’t find “Recent subscribers” tab, just go to https://www.youtube.com/subscribers and you will easily access it.
It is important to notice that not every subscriber is displayed on the list. Only the ones that subscribed to your channel in the last 28 days and those who chose their account to be visible in public. Those that made their profile private, won’t be displayed on the list.
Don’t miss: How to Use User-Generated Content on YouTube
I hope that you found this article helpful and were able to see who subscribed to your YouTube channel. If you have any more questions, let me know in the comments below!