Many have experienced the problem with YouTube App when they want to log out from their profile on YouTube App but can’t do this because they simply can’t find the “Sign out” button anywhere in the app.
Luckily, it is simply a YouTube App glitch which can be fixed in just a minute! After reading this article you will learn how to fix this glitch and will be able to log out from your profile on YouTube App.
Let’s get started!
How to log out from your profile on YouTube App?
If you would like to log out from your profile on YouTube App but can’t find the sign out button, then you will need to tweak a few settings.
Just follow these steps:
- Go to your phone “Settings”;
- Select “Apps”;
- Select “Apps” one more time again;
- Search for YouTube app and click on it;
- Now select “Storage” and click on “Clear data”. This should clear your app data and cache (don’t worry, your login information won’t be cleared and you will not need to enter your log in information again);
- Once everything is cleared, open up YouTube App and click on your profile picture at the top right corner;
- Select “Switch account”. Now you should see the “Sign out” button below.
Easy as that! Now you should be able to sign out from your YouTube profile on YouTube App!
If you still don’t see the sign out button, then update your YouTube App first and then try clearing the data of YouTube App afterwards.
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to log out from your profile on YouTube App. If you still have any questions, then just leave a comment below!