Want to get more Facebook page likes? “Get more Facebook page likes here”
If you currently can’t find a lock profile option in your Facebook profile settings it means that this feature is not available in your region.
Luckily, you can still lock your Facebook profile manually by tweaking some Facebook settings. The only difference will be that you will not get a “lock” badge on your profile.
In this article I am going to show you how to lock your Facebook profile even if this feature is not available in your country.
Let’s get started!
How to lock Facebook profile if feature is not available?
Just follow these steps and you will learn how to lock your Facebook profile:
- Open up Facebook app and login to your profile if you haven’t already.
- Click on the menu icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and click on “Settings & Privacy”.
- In the sub-menu select “Settings”.
- Scroll down and go to “Privacy settings”.
- Under Your activity tab go to “Who can see your future posts”, click on “Try it now” and select so that your future posts would be visible only to your friends.
- Now go back and go to “Limit who can see past posts” section. Click on “Limit past posts” and confirm it by clicking “Limit past posts” one more time again. Now your past posts will be visible only to your friends.
- Make sure that other settings here would be set to be visible to friends only too. As you can see my stories are visible only to my friends.
- Now go back and click on “Public posts” and change all the settings to “Friends”.
Done, now your Facebook profile has the same privacy settings as locked profile.
Wanna get more Facebook followers? “Use this tool to get instantly more Facebook followers”
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to lock Facebook profile even if feature is not available. Leave your comments down below if you have any more questions.