Have you just noticed an interesting photo on Facebook which you would like to download and save for later to your computer or smartphone? Or maybe you would like to download all of your Facebook photos in one batch? I have great news for you, as it is simple to do!
Keep reading further and I will explain how to save and download certain photos from Facebook, also you will learn how to download your Facebook photos all at once.
How to download & save photos from Facebook using PC?
Saving and downloading photos from Facebook is quite easy if you know how to do it. Follow the steps below to save and download content from Facebook using your laptop or desktop computer:
- Go to Facebook and open up a photo which you would like to download;
- Click on the image to preview it and you will see “Options” at the bottom. Click on it;
- From the drop-down menu select “Download” and photo will start downloading to your computer immediately. That’s it!
How to download & save photos from Facebook using smartphone?
If you are using smartphone, then you will need to follow different steps to save and download photos from Facebook. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Facebook using your mobile phone internet browser and open up the photo you would like to save;
- Tap on the 3-dot icon (menu) in the top right corner;
- Select “Save photo” and you will start downloading that image directly to your smartphone.
Download all of your Facebook photos at once
If you would like to download all of your photos that you uploaded on Facebook earlier, then keep reading further. Facebook has an archive feature which lets you to save all of your Facebook data, which includes photos too.
This is beneficial because you don’t need to save your images one by one, you can do it all in one batch. Follow the steps below to download all of your Facebook photos at once:
- Go to Facebook using your computer and login to your account if you haven’t already;
- Click on dropdown arrow icon on the top right corner of your screen. From the dropdown menu select “Settings”;
- Go to “Your Facebook Information”. Then select “View” next to “Download your information” tab;
- Select which information you would like to download (Posts, photos and videos, comments, likes and reactions, friends, stories, etc.). If you would like to download only photos and videos, then select “Photos and videos” and deselect all others;
- Press “Create File” button. Once it is ready to download (should take around 5 minutes, depending on the file size), you will receive an e-mail notification from Facebook with a link to download the file.
Done! It is important to notice, that Facebook compresses all the images, so they won’t be the highest quality once you download them. If you want to download them with the highest quality possible, then you need to download images one by one manually as it was specified earlier.
Don’t miss: How to Use Facebook Groups for Your Business
I hope that now you will know how to save and download photos from Facebook. If you have any questions related to this topic, leave a comment below!