Do you keep receiving spammy Instagram notification emails to your inbox and would like to get rid of them?
Unfortunately, simply clicking the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the e-mail is not enough, as this turns off only that specific notification. There are many more to disable.
The easiest way to disable Instagram e-mail notifications if by doing that via Instagram settings. You will be able to disable all of the email notifications just by a click of a button.
In this article you are going to learn how to disable Instagram email notifications fast and easy!
Let’s get started!
How to disable Instagram email notifications?
Follow these steps below if you would like to disable Instagram from sending you email notifications:
- Open Instagram app on your mobile device and login to your profile;
- Click on the menu icon at the top right corner of your screen;
- Select “Settings”;
- Click on “Notifications”;
- Choose “Email and SMS” at the bottom of your screen;
- In this page you will be able to disable all the email notifications that you receive from Instagram. Disable all the notifications you see in this page: feedback, reminder, product and news emails.
Easy as that! Now you will not be receiving email notifications from Instagram.
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to disable Instagram email notifications. If you still have any more questions related to this topic, then just leave a comment below!