Did you know that social media networks collect a lot of your personal data to serve you content that you would like and ads that you would be interested in?
Even if they collect your data to serve you with the content you would like, you may still be concerned about your privacy.
YouTube app collects a lot of your data and your watch history is not an exclusion. It means that YouTube knows all the history of your watched videos.
Luckily, you can easily delete all of your watched video history on YouTube App just by a click of a button. In this article I will show you exactly how you can do it.
Let’s get started!
How to delete watched videos history on YouTube App?
If you would like to delete your watched videos history on YouTube App, then just follow these steps:
- Open up YouTube app and login to your profile if you haven’t already;
- Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of your screen;
- Scroll down and select “Settings”;
- Click on “History and privacy”;
- Select “Clear watch history”. Click “Clear watch history” one more time to confirm. Done. Your watch history on YouTube has been deleted!
- If you would like to also stop YouTube from collecting your watch history in the future, then you can just switch the toggle on next to “Pause watch history”. Just like that! Now YouTube will not keep any of your watch history.
Don’t miss: How to Become Famous on YouTube: The Ultimate Guide
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to delete your watched videos history on YouTube App. If you have any more questions related to this topic, then leave a comment below!