Instagram is most famous for the photos and videos that are being uploaded there. It is generally a photography driven platform. However, many use Instagram to connect and interact with other users via direct messages feature too.
Instagram direct messages is a convenient way to contact business partners, influencers or even your friends. If you send direct messages too frequently, you may also want to delete some of them to clear out the space for new chats.
In this article you are going to learn how to delete direct message conversations on Instagram fast and easy.
Let’s get started!
How to delete Instagram’s direct message conversation?
If you would like to delete one of you direct message conversations, then follow the steps below:
- Open up Instagram app on your smartphone and login to your profile if you haven’t already;
- Click on the Direct Messages icon at the top right corner of your screen;
- Find the conversation that you would like to delete, tap and hold on the conversation till the drop-down menu appears;
- From the drop-down menu, select “Delete”;
- Popup window will appear, select “Delete” one more time again to confirm. Done!
It is important to notice that deleting direct message conversation only deletes it from your side. The other user will still be able to view the conversation unless he deletes it too.
I hope that you were able to delete Instagram’s direct message conversation fast and easy. If you still have any more questions, leave a comment below!