Did you know that Facebook keeps track of every search you make on Facebook? Facebook uses this information to provide you with better user experience.
By knowing what you search for Facebook understands what you are interested in. Consequently, Facebook shows more of related stuff on your Facebook feed.
However, not everyone wants Facebook to store information about them. If you wouldn’t like your search queries to be saved by Facebook, then you can just delete all or some of your Facebook search history.
In this article you are going to learn how to delete Facebook search history fast and easy.
Let’s get started!
How to delete Facebook search history?
If you would like to delete all or some of your Facebook search history, then follow the steps below:
- Go to Facebook using your computer and login to your profile if you haven’t already;
- Go to your profile page by clicking on your profile picture at the top left corner;
- Click on the “Activity log” button at the top right;
- At the Filters section on the left select “More” to view full list and then select “Search history”;
- In this page you will see all of your Facebook searches. If you would like to delete all of your searches, then click on the “Clear searches” at the top right corner. In the pop-up window confirm deletion by clicking “Clear searches” button once again;
- If you would like to delete specific searches, then just click the icon next to the search and select “Delete”. Click on the “Remove search” to confirm deletion. Done!
Don’t miss: How To Create The Perfect Facebook Post: 5 Tips
I hope that you found this guide helpful and were able to successfully delete all or some of your search history on Facebook. If you have any more questions, then leave a comment below!