You probably noticed that a lot of users use Gifs to make their content more attractive and entertaining. People are always more attracted to visuals compared to plain text, that’s why moving visuals (gifs) create even more interest.
Gifs will make your content more interesting and you will be able to share it on other social platforms.
In this article I am going to show you how you can create gifs from any YouTube video using free online tools fast and easy.
Let’s get started!
Don’t miss: How to Promote Your YouTube Channel: 7 Free Methods
What tools to use to create gifs from a YouTube video?
You probably were thinking that creation of gifs is a hard process. It was hard few years back, but not anymore when you have many free online tools that you can use to create a gif from any given video. The best is that it doesn’t take long to create and it doesn’t require any technical knowledge to be able to do this.
There are many free online services to choose from if you want to create gifs from YouTube videos, but the most commonly used ones are Gifs.com and Giphy.com. Compared these two options, Giphy.com definitely takes the lead by its great features. So, I will explain how to create gifs using Giphy.com service.
Don’t miss: How to Create a YouTube Playlist & Why You Should?
How to create gifs from a YouTube video?
As I have said earlier, you don’t need any special technical knowledge as Giphy.com will do the majority of work for you. Follow the steps below to create gifs from a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube and copy the video URL which you will be converting into a gif;
- Go to Giphy.com and click on “Create” button at the top right corner;
- Login with your Facebook credentials or create an account;
- While in video editing page, you will be given an option to trim your video – set the duration of your gif and select the starting point. After that click on “Continue to Decorate” button;
- Here you will be able to add captions, stickers, filters and even draw on your gif. When you have finished editing your gif, just click on “Continue to Upload” button;
- Afterwards, add some tags to your gif and click on “Upload to Giphy” button;
- It will take a few seconds to process and you will be given an URL to share your gif with your friends. Done!
Don’t miss: 6 YouTube Contest Ideas For Enormous Engagement
That’s it for this article. Now you should be able to easily create gifs from any given YouTube video by yourself. It is free and easy when you are using the right tools.
If you have any questions, just leave a comment below!