Did you know that YouTube collects a lot of your data and your search history is not an exclusion? This is how you get suggestions while searching for something on YouTube.
However, if you don’t want others to know what you were searching for and want to clear search history on YouTube, you can easily do that! Additionally, you can even stop YouTube from saving all of your future searches.
In this article I will show you how to clear search history on YouTube App and stop YouTube from saving all of your future searches.
Let’s get started!
How to clear search history on YouTube App?
If you would like to fully clear your search history on YouTube App, then just follow these steps:
- Open up YouTube app on your mobile device and login to your profile if you haven’t already;
- Click on your profile picture at the top right corner of your screen;
- Scroll down and click on “Settings”;
- Select “History and privacy”;
- Select “Clear search history”. Click on “Clear search history” one more time to confirm. Done. Your search history on YouTube has been deleted!
- If you would like to also stop YouTube from collecting your search history, then you can just switch the toggle on next to “Pause search history”. Just like that! Now YouTube will not keep any of your searches.
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to clear search history on YouTube App. If you still have any more questions, just write them in the comments below!