Cybersecurity experts recommend to change your passwords regularly. If you don’t do this, then you may be vulnerable to hacker attacks and get your online profiles stolen.
Same applies to your YouTube or Google profiles. You must keep changing your password regularly to be 100% safe from hackers.
If you haven’t changed your YouTube profile password for a long time, then keep reading and you will learn how to change your YouTube profile password.
Let’s get started!
How to change your YouTube profile password?
In order to change your YouTube profile or YouTube channel password, you need to actually change your Google account password. This is because your YouTube profile is associated with Google account.
Keep in mind that your Gmail account is also associated with Google account, so your Gmail password will change too.
Follow the steps below to change your YouTube profile password:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/ and login to your Google account if you haven’t already;
- From the menu on the left, select “Security”;
- Under the “Sign in to Google” tab, select “Password”;
- You will be asked to login to your account again;
- Enter your new password and click on “Change Password”. Done!
Don’t miss: How to Change YouTube Channel Name?
I hope that you were able to change your YouTube profile password. If you have any more questions, let me know in the comments below!