Internet security experts advice to change all of your online passwords on frequent basis. Facebook profile’s password is not an exception. If someone would hack into your personal Facebook profile could make you a lot of trouble.
In case you have a Facebook page which is linked to your personal Facebook profile, then hack of your Facebook profile could even affect your business.
Changing Facebook profile password takes no more than a minute and it can save you from the headache of getting your profile back in case it gets hacked. Consequently, you will save a lot of time and energy because your profile will be harder to hack.
In case you suspect that someone knows your profile password, then you need to change it immediately. If you haven’t changed your Facebook profile password longer than a month ago, then I would suggest to change it as a preventive measure.
In this article you are going to learn how to change your Facebook profile password fast and easy!
Let’s get started!
How to change your Facebook profile password?
Follow the steps below to change your Facebook profile password:
- Go to Facebook.com and login to your profile if you haven’t already;
- Click the arrow icon at the top right corner and select “Settings” from the drop-down menu;
- Click on the “Security and login” from the menu on the left;
- Next to Change password click on the “Edit” button;
- Type in your current password, then enter your new password and re-enter your new password one more time again. Select “Save changes”. Done!
While choosing your new password, don’t use one of the previous passwords that you have used before.
Also, try to include unrelated letters, numbers and symbols into your password, this will help you to make your password harder to guess.
Don’t miss: How To Create The Perfect Facebook Post: 5 Tips
I hope that you found this guide helpful and were able to easily change your Facebook profile password. If you have any more questions related to this topic, then leave a comment below!